Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Creative Goddess that I am


I am a Creative Goddess, I have always thought so. But "The Dame's Got Moxie" has confirmed what I have long thought about myself. Check out the blog that came about from my tweets before a much heralded "business lunch" that I had to attend. http://thedamesgotmoxie.blogspot.com/2011/05/thevirtualstylist-gypsywoman35-business.html

The blog was so on target, I was awed and astonished. Now is all this self glorifying moi justified, CERTAINLY I say. Not to the point of total narcissim. But to the fact of further fully embracing the creative person that I am.

I have been making blankets, baskets, cards, and other projects for the last few years. I never once really looked at what I was making as being creative. Just things I picked up on doing. Hobbies and somewhat of a business, since I have people paying me to make customized gift baskets for them.

So yes, you may look and scoff, "Creative Goddess indeed" I look and say, "Creative Goddess hot damn!"

No comments: