Monday, September 27, 2010

True Love will find a way

Well here we are the beginning of fall in michigan. It's a chilly 50 degrees at 4:47am. Yes, pain has already started that lovely ritual of keeping me awake. Can't complain I am awake, Goddess knows that is the biggest battle, waking up each day.

Well seems that relationship that I thought I was dissolving a few blogs ago, is not only still going on, its stronger and better than it's ever been. We have both come to the conclusion that the universe is going to keep us together no matter what LOL.

During the years we have been involved and have separated for one reason or another, we seem to end up back together. We both laugh at the fact that we are both so nuts, and rather unique that the universe is keeping us together so that we dont' rattle anyone else's cage.

I am very fine, being with him. He is the one who totally gets me, all my quirks and irks so to speak. I just as well know him and his quirks and irks too. Don't get me wrong, we love each other intensely. But not everyday is a day at the beach and that's ok. We have made a commitment to each other to stay together. To work out whatever may come our way.

I am there to help him care for his mom, and watch for her and him. As I have stated before being a fulltime caregiver is hard. But despite that huge task he wants us in his life 100%. That statement carries alot of love and responsibility. We have both been married before and know what mistakes we have made with former mates. We will make mistakes with each other and yes piss each other off. But this time, this time we will take the time to perhaps yell, get upset, then cool off and listen to what the other person has to say.

The level of love, trust and respect I have for him is something that comes with hard work, and yes taking the time to fully know this man and enjoy who he is. He fully loves my girls and they love him just as much.

So it's not your "traditional" family. The important thing is that it is a family and that's all that matter.

No comments: